Joining the Chicago Federation of Musicians is an easy process. Requirements for new members are:
- Fill out and submit an application along with all applicable fees to the Secretary-Treasurer of the CFM. (See the Membership Application below)
- Pay a one time initiation fee of $265.00
- Pay your yearly (or prorated) Membership Dues. (See the Membership Dues PDF below)
- Attend a CFM Orientation meeting. This is a one-time meeting, mandated by the American Federation of Musicians. We try to be flexible offering options for meeting times. But attendance is important.
Call our Secretary-Treasurer's office at 312-782-0063 or fill out the Contact Form to send us an email if:
- You are interested in a student membership.
- You are a transferring member or a returning member.
Helpful links for the membership process:
Membership Dues Membership Application Bio Questionaire