Joining the Chicago Federation of Musicians is an easy process. Requirements for new members are:
- Fill out and submit an application along with all applicable fees to the Secretary-Treasurer of the CFM, Karen Suarez Flint. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay a one time initiation fee. We can send a PayPal invoice, or you can pay over the phone or by check--easy!!
- Pay your yearly (or prorated) Membership Dues. (See the Membership Dues PDF below)
- Attend a CFM Orientation meeting. This is a one-time meeting, mandated by the American Federation of Musicians. We try to be flexible offering options for meeting times. But attendance is important.
Call our Secretary-Treasurer Karen Suarez Flint's office at 312-782-0063, ext. 333 or click email@example.com to send us an email if:
- You are interested in a student membership.
- You are a transferring member or a returning member.
Helpful links for the membership process:
Membership Dues Membership Application Bio Questionaire